Terms & Conditions
- Unsigned-FM is in the business of Promoting and Broadcasting Audio Recordings such as Music, Podcasts, DJ Mixes & Syndicate Radio Shows, As well as Video Content such as Music Videos, Live Streams, Music Related Shows
- By Consenting to these terms the Artist giving us permission to promote across various social media platforms and on our website unsigned-fm.co.uk
- PLEASE NOTE - Submissions for Radio Play and Promotion are protected against any infringement of intellectual property and by signing the terms you agree to grant us permission to broadcast and promote your music - If you wish to work in partnership for music production and distribution then please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
IN CONSIDERATION OF and as a condition of Unsigned-FM promoting, producing and distributing certain recordings for the Artist and other valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the parties to this Agreement agree as follows:
a. Unsigned-FM will be granted exclusive rights to promote and use the submitted content from the Artist across various social media platforms at the discretion of Unsigned-FM
- Warrants and Representations of the Artist
The Artist warrants and represents that:a. Unsigned-FM has any right to use any songs, music, lyrics, or compositions used in its productions for promotional purposes; and
b. the Artist will not enter into any other agreement of any kind that would interfere with the Artist's ability to perform its obligations under this Agreement.
- Royalty Accounting
a. Unsigned-FM will provide timely, detailed semi-annual reports to the licensing body responsible for recovering royalties on behalf of all artists featured
b. All royalties payable will be set out in the terms of the respective licensing body within your territory
a. The rights and obligations of Unsigned-FM existing under this Agreement are personal and unique, and may only be assigned by Unsigned-FM with the prior consent of the Artist.
- Performance Causing the Company Liability
a. If the Artist participates in any public venture that might cause the Company liability, the Company has the right to immediately terminate this Agreement for breach of this provision.
- Independent Contractors a. This Agreement does not and will not be construed to create a partnership or joint venture between the parties of the Agreement. It is specifically understood and agreed that the Artist is an independent contractor.
- Binding Effect
a. The obligations, rights and benefits of this Agreement will be binding upon the Artist & Unsigned-FM
8. Mediation and Arbitration
a. In the event a dispute arises out of or in connection with this Agreement, the parties will attempt to resolve the dispute through friendly consultation.
b. If the dispute is not resolved within a reasonable period then any or all outstanding issues may be submitted to mediation in accordance with any statutory rules of mediation.
9. Covenant of Good Faith and Fair Dealing
a. The Company and the Artist agree to perform their obligations under this Agreement, in all respects, in good faith.
10. General Provisions
a. The Artist and Unsigned-FM acknowledge that this Agreement is reasonable, valid and enforceable. However, if a court of competent jurisdiction finds any of the provisions of this Agreement to be invalid or too broad to be enforceable, it is the parties' intent that such provision be reduced in scope by the court only to the extent deemed necessary by that court to render the provision reasonable and enforceable.
b. Headings are inserted for the convenience of the parties only and are not to be considered when interpreting this Agreement. Words in the singular mean and include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine gender include the feminine gender and vice versa. Words in the neuter gender include the masculine gender and the feminine gender and vice versa.
c. This contract may be modified or changed only by an instrument in writing executed by both the Unsigned-FM and the Artist.
d. This Agreement is the entire agreement between the parties and all negotiations and understandings have been included in this Agreement. Statements or representations which may have been made to Unsigned-FM by the Artist or to the Artist by Unsigned-FM, in the negotiation stages of this Agreement may in some way be inconsistent with this final written Agreement. All such statements are hereby declared to be of no value. Only the written terms of this Agreement will bind the parties.
11. Independent Legal Counsel
a. THE ARTIST ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IT HAS BEEN ADVISED TO SEEK INDEPENDENT LEGAL COUNSEL OF ITS CHOICE WITH RESPECT TO ITS UNDERSTANDING OF THE TERMS, PROVISIONS AND OBLIGATIONS OUTLINED IN THE AGREEMENT AND ANY ATTACHMENTS TO IT. THE ARTIST WAIVES ITS RIGHT TO SEEK INDEPENDENT LEGAL ADVICE. THE ARTIST COVENANTS AND AGREES THAT IT FULLY UNDERSTANDS THIS AGREEMENT AND WILL BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT.
*Royalties made from music that is agreed to be distributed through unsigned-fm.co.uk will be paid at 90%